CAP Fundraising Dinners
The annual CAP Fundraising Dinners are held in Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney and Newcastle. They are a great opportunity to:
- Meet people from your own community who have been helped by CAP
- Get a behind the scenes look into CAP’s vision, direction and impact
- Join a special group of people who are the main driving force behind what goes on at CAP
- Be inspired by what has been achieved, and the need that still stands
- Enjoy your evening, appreciating high calibre venues and food.
There are no other events planned at this time.
All public CAP events have been postponed due to government health recommendations in the wake of COVID-19. Check back for updates and new dates next month.
There is no upfront cost to purchase a ticket, which enables attendees to be as generous as they like. You will have the option to give via credit/debit card, direct debit, cash or cheque.
The CAP leadership team has prepared a special message for charity dinner attendees – you will hear from leaders in the CAP Head Office and a live interview from a client whose life has been transformed through working with CAP.
Most event venues can cater for standard dietary needs (GF, DF, vegetarian). The events team will be in touch with you upon your RSVP to check if you have any dietary requirements.
A charity dinner is a great way to introduce your like-minded friends and family to the work of CAP. Simply get in touch with the events team who can communicate further with you. As alcohol is served, guests must be 18 years of age or older.
The dress code is semi-formal. For ladies, a cocktail-style dress is suitable; men will be comfortable in dress pants and a blazer/suit jacket.
You absolutely can. Head over to the fundraise for CAP page to find out more.