It’s more than just a job
The CAP team is made up of incredible individuals that come together to bring their passion, skills, and faith to combat poverty across the nation in the name of Jesus.
But it’s more than just a job. You’ll join a bunch of mates that are all in this together. Whatever you’re best at, you’ll be encouraged and supported to unleash your talent.
Where it all happens
CAP Head Office is found right at the heart of sunny Newcastle. It brings the best of beach-life and urban living into a city brimming with rich history, great venues, and breathtaking coastline.
And right in the CBD, you’ll have an easy commute on the Light Rail network, coffee shops galore to kick start your day, and access to the beach on your lunch break.
What’s in it for me?
As well as knowing that you’ll be a part of a poverty-busting, church-equipping, life-transforming ministry, you’ll:
- Be supported with flexible working options. At CAP we have the flexibility for hybrid working, which allows staff to connect with their team either from home or working in our Head Office.
- Bring out your best, with a team that invests in people; making sure you’re honing your skills and developing your talents.
- Join the CAP family: you’ll start the day in prayer together, have regular catch-ups with your manager, and belong to a team that have your back.
- Experience a culture that values being united, compassionate, professional, generous, courageous, Christ-centred, and fun!
- Take time out with revive days, to get out of the office with the team for fun and friendship.
- Enjoy fresh coffee on tap from many local cafes, comfy spaces to take a break, and table-tennis if you’re feeling competitive.
“I love working at CAP because I can serve families in need while using my administrative skill set. I think budgeting is fun! I love being able to bring organisation into chaos.”
Ebony, Network Operations Team
“I can’t believe they pay me to work with CAP! It’s truly a privilege to be able to serve alongside such a first rate team, with such a fabulous culture, for such a fantastic cause. I have been in Christian ministry for almost 40 years and this is the finest Christian entity I’ve been associated with. What are you waiting for?”
Tim, Research and Development Team
“I come from a background in Child Protection. It was there I came to understand poverty and felt convicted to work with our community’s most vulnerable. CAP’s work to bring a practical solution along with the hope of Jesus to families in financial distress feels a perfect fit.”
Stuart, Research and Development Team